What is PICSAVER 3.0 ?
PICSAVER 3.0 is a simple and powerfull screensaver.
You organise your pictures in format jpg, bmp, gif, etc. at your convenience in the directories of your disk. Picsaver 3.0 will give you the way to select and view them in screensaver with various display layouts.
1. Download picsaver.zip (263 ko), taking note of where on your computer you saved the file.
2. Uncompress picsaver.zip using WinZip or some other similar compression utility. If you are not sure how to do this, refer to WinZip's accompanying documentation.
3. Verify that the uncompressed zip file contains the two files PicSaver.scr and Readme.txt. Be sure to look over the Readme file thoroughly.
4. Copy the file PicSaver.scr to your computer's Windows folder.
5. Select and configure PicSaver from the Control Panel, as you would do with any other screen saver.
Picsaver 3.0 works well under Windows 95, 98, Millenium, NT 4.0, and XP Home edition.
You will probably be satisfied with PicSaver. But if you want to completely remove PicSaver from your system, simply delete the file PicSaver.scr from the folder where you placed it during installation, as well as the file PicSaver.ini from the Windows folder. PicSaver creates no entries in your Windows registry.
Before downloading, take a moment to read and agree the following statements:
Picsaver 3.0 is a freeware. The conditions of use or distribution are listed in the file readme.txt in the archive.
The software is provided on an "as is" basis. The software is provided without warranty of any kind whether express, statutory or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In particular, we decline any responsability for any damage loss or corruption of data or programs used in conjunction with PicSaver
All the referred trademarks or products are under the copyright of their respective owners.